The next AMSS Committee Meeting will be held Monday 13 May in the Eleanor Harrald Building, Room 2.50/2.51 at 5.30pm. Everyone is welcome! Hope to see you there.
Interested in winning cash prizes of up to $300? Interested in controlling the centrefold of [stimulus]? It is as easy as completing the 2013 Membership Survey! There are great prizes on offer and the information will help the AMSS better give back to you through Member Benefits, Educational and Social events and Advocacy.
It's easy click here to complete the survey. Alternatively click here to find out more information about the 2013 Members Survey.
- View the 2013 Calendar here!
- Want to get involved but not sure how? Go here for the updated 2013 Guide!
- Clinician unsure of what is the 'expected level of competency' for your Year Level? Check this out.
- Changes to internship!? Go here to find out more and view videos from the recent Intern Information Evening.
- What does the AMSS say on your behalf? Go here to see.
- MD Program: fact or fiction? Go here to find out via the new AMSS Fact Sheets.
- Benchmarking the University of Adelaide Medical Program!? See here.
- Questions or concerns? Find contact details here or use the Feedback Form.
- What has the AMSS said about changes to the Dean's Elective? Go here!
- If you're feeling stressed out by study, check out the 'Your Health' guide