Jazz Night 2020 is HAPPENING!
After a long year of zoom tutorials and self-teaching, there's not better way to end the year than with music and drinks!
This year we’ve chosen to do something a tad different. Due to COVID-19 requirements and rules centred around seating, Jazz night will be a picnic with a twist. Sign up as a group of 6* and claim your spot on Pinky Flat! Possibilities are endless: picnic rug, wine, beer, cheese & crackers and much more!
Jazz Night was always about spending time with the people you care about the most. So bring a few friends, some wine, groove to our lovely bands and enjoy an amazing night by starlight!
Plus purchase a raffle ticket for the chance to win a bottle of Seppeltsfield Gin!
This year Jazz night will be supporting Bush Heritage Australia with the funds raised through the gin raffle. Bush Heritage Australia is a charity that works to conserve land across Australia. They work with Indigenous populations, ecologists, university partners and others to buy and manage land for conservation, ensure biodiversity, promote sustainability, develop research and prevent bushfires across Australia. The Jazz night team chose this group due to the devastating Australian summer bushfires and the ever-pressing role of climate change.
For information see: https://www.bushheritage.org.au/
Location: Pinky Flat
Date & Time: Sunday 22nd November, 5 - 10:30 PM
FaceBook Event: https://fb.me/e/3r1lhXwhk
Lena, Oliver & Scott
Jazz Night Convenors (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Tickets are limited in number. One per member.
- Non-Member tickets will be sold from 21st October at 7PM
- *Attendees will be asked to submit a group of 6 to be alloted a space on Pinky Flat. (More details & group submissions to come closer to the event)
- A QR ticket will be sent to each attendees email address by 21st November at 5PM.
- Have your ticket and photo ID ready to receive a wristband at the event entry.
- More details to come.
- This event is for people aged 18 years and over
- Photo ID is required for entry to the event.
- BYO drinks (strict no glass policy, excpet wine bottles. cups available) or purchase one from the Seppeltsfield Gin Bar.
- BYO cheese board and picnic gear.
- Non-Members and Guests are to uphold the same Code of Conduct as members.
- Each Jazz Night attendee must adhere to the mandatory COVID-19 restrictions in place.
- Each ticket must be bought for a specific attendee. Their details MUST be entered correctly at the time of purchase to facilitate contact-tracing efforts. These details may be confidentially shared with SA Health. Any person who does not provide these details unfortunately cannot attend JazzNight 2020.
- JazzNight 2020 attendees must not attend if they have any symptoms of illness (e.g. cough, fever, etc.).
- JazzNight 2020 attendees must follow the directions of AMSS officials and/or COVID Marshalls around the enforcement of social distancing measures to protect our community.