Nominations are now open for teaching awards! These awards recognise the outstanding contributions teacher make to the learning and growth of medical students at the Adelaide Medical School. These awards will be presented at the 2022 Declaration Ceremony and are presented by the Adelaide Medical School, however the AMSS coordinates the nomination process (but the University coordinates everything else).
There are four annual awards:
- The Richard Pellew Prize for Preclinical Teaching
- Please nominate any teacher that has made a positive impact to your studies in Years 1-3
- The Mark Bonnin Prize for Clinical Teaching
- Please nominate any doctor that you have encountered in a clinical setting who has provided excellent teaching
- The Registrar Teaching Award
- Please nominate any registrar that has provided excellent teaching
- The Rural Teacher Award
- Please nominate any teacher who has provided excellent teaching in a rural setting or to medical students on a rural placement (e.g. via Zoom)
Each student may nominate as many people as they like for each award.
Nominations close Wednesday 23rd October!