MedCamp is an annual weekend away for all year levels held in Normanville at the start of the pre-clinical academic year.
This event is designed primarily for our new incoming First Year students, as a chance to get to know each other and build lifelong friendships with fellow students and older years.
Run by Second Year students, this is a jam packed weekend not to be missed by any medical students
We won't spoil all the fun, but here's some of what you can expect:
- Friday Night - First Years (and Second Year Helpers) arrive, settle in and start off with a fun night of socialising including quiz night!
- Saturday Morning - Educational activities. These range from suturing to blood pressure taking to simulation trauma scenarios
- Saturday Afternoon - Older years arrive. All students spend time at the beach with inter-year sports and challenges
- Saturday Night - Society-wide celebrations!
- Sunday Morning - Pack up and return to the city
See you by the sea side!
Older years can grab your tickets here. Please read the ticketing information and carefully.
Any questions? Please email email@example.com.