MedCamp is an annual weekend away for all year levels held in Normanville at the start of the pre-clinical academic year.
This event is designed primarily for our new incoming First Year students, as a chance to get to know each other and build lifelong friendships with fellow students and older years.
Run by Second Year students, this is a jam packed weekend not to be missed by any medical students
We won't spoil all the fun, but here's some of what you can expect:
- Friday Night - First Years (and Second Year Helpers) arrive, settle in and start off with a fun night of socialising including quiz night!
- Saturday Morning - Educational activities. These range from suturing to blood pressure taking to simulation trauma scenarios
- Saturday Afternoon - Older years arrive. All students spend time at the beach with inter-year sports and challenges
- Saturday Night - Society-wide celebrations!
- Sunday Morning - Pack up and return to the city
See you by the sea side!
Look out for the FaceBook event for more details.
Any questions? Please email email@example.com.