The Academy of Child and Adolescent Health is hosting its annual meeting in Adelaide in October this year https://acah.org.au/acah2019/ at the Hotel Grand Chancellor.
Each year the Academy offers free registration to up to 6 students per day who are willing to assist with some of the duties of running the conference on 18th & 19th October.
- Assisting with set up and break down
- Manning the registration desk
- Coordination question times (use of microphones etc)
- Photographing and videoing of event
- Collecting registrations for future work groups
If you are interested in being involved, please email Andrea Lloyd with the following:
- Full name
- Evidence of enrolment at Adelaide University Medical School
- A brief statement in relation to their interest in paediatrics